This Puzzle was created during the speed setting contest over Cracking The Cryptic discord server within a time limit of 60 + (30 extended) min.
The goal was to add our own rules to the pre-defined ruleset (Necklace Rules) and create a puzzle within the time limit. Almost at the end had a unique-ness issue and had to place an unsymmetric clue to resolve it but overall happy with the puzzle.
1) Shade some cells in the grid such that all shaded cells form one orthogonally connected region, and no 2x2 region is completely shaded.
2) Draw an orthogonally connected, nonintersecting loop through some cells in the grid such that the loop path alternates between shaded and unshaded cells (i.e. before and after every shaded cell on the loop is an unshaded cell and vice versa).
3) Number of turns in each region must be the same and is to be determined by the solver.
4) Loop can pass through Number cells but Numbers cannot be Shaded.
5) Number clues are regular Tapa clues.
6) Loop must pass through given circles.
Penpa+: Online Solving